Saturday 3 November 2012

Sorry to busy to Blog!!

So its been a while, for that I am very sorry. The thing is when you have a baby, buying a house(more on that later) AND planning a wedding you aren't really left with much time,well for anything really!

So to update you on La wedding. WE HAVE A VENUE!!!

Yes my heart won out we are going for a small intimate barn (yay!)
It is in the Dutch style with the UK's largest indoor BBQ and a very nice glass conservatory pinned on the side. Interested? Find it here www.crippsstonebarn.com

I had dreams of walking down an isle - there is one
I wanted a room that had feeling and atmosphere - bucket loads of the stuff!
I wanted the dining area to be separate from the dancefloor to avoid the dreaded turnover - not a problem, you dine in the conservatory.
I dreamed of high ceilings and open beams - Darling its a bleeding barn!!

Basically I walked in and I was sold. It had the lot. Beautiful features with option for outside ceremony, candles EVERYWHERE,fairy lights imitating the night sky, massive restored oak doors, enough space without being cavernous and most of all it quite simply felt right.

So the nitty gritty began, when can we have it? We wanted March.... Sold! We are getting Married on March 2nd 2013. A mere 4 months from now.

Am I filling my pants at the prospect?

Ask me in a few weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment